Need help being reunited with your stuff? Look no further!
You can contact our head office by mobile or email.
Tel / WhatApp: 6194 5500
- Decide how much space you required.
- Reserve your storage unit online or over the WhatsApp 61945500 or email email@example.com.
- Check-in online before you arrive, available 24/7.
- Pack up your items.
- Drive them to the site yourself or arrange for a removals van man (we can recommend some if you need advice).
- Fill your self-storage unit.
- Lock your unit (you hold the only key).
- Access your items as often and whenever you want – 24×7.
Here at ubox Storage, security is a very high priority. All locations have state-of-the-art CCTV, which is in operation 24 hours a day. Access to all of our locations is via a smart card that operates the gate and/or the security door(s).
All storage units use brand new, highly specialized locks, and the customer is the sole key holder.
All locations that are within a building have fire and smoke alarm systems throughout.
You can move to a larger or smaller storage unit without penalty and start paying the new rate straight away – as long as we have the availability of course. Just call us and we can advise which units are available and what the current price is. Alternatively, send an email and we’ll be happy to work that way.
We don’t require any notice when you need to rent a storage unit from us (but it’s always best to contact us first to make sure that we have the space available). You can reserve a unit in advance, and your chosen start date is flexible, should your plans change.
When you no longer require your storage unit, we ask for just 14 days notice.
You can stay short or long term. From a minimum of 30 days or as long as you want – provided you keep paying of course!
It’s generally common sense but you can store most things, except:
- Food or perishable goods.
- Compressed gasses.
- Toxic, pollutant, or contaminated goods.
- Firearms, munitions, or explosives.
- Radioactive materials.
- Chemicals or biological agents.
- Flammable or hazardous goods.
- Any item emitting fumes, odour, or smell.
- All living plants or animals.
- Cash and securites.
- Illegal goods and stolen goods.
- Waste, asbestos or potentially dangerous materials.
We understand the importance of the items you store with us. All our locations are built with security in mind, and every measure has been taken to protect your goods while they are with us. Unfortunately, some scenarios may arise that we simply cannot anticipate, such as a fire or a flood. For this reason, we need to be absolutely certain that all goods are fully insured while they are stored with us.