Here’s what you pay for with Self Storage
1. When you order. You choose how much space you need and pay for the first month upfront when you book.
2. Each month. You pay for your storage monthly. You can move stuff in and out – if you end up storing more or less, we’ll simply adjust your unit size to the correct size and then update any future monthly payments.
- one (1) month deposit paid in advance is required.
- Size shows are the approximate area and may have differences in actual measurement by customers.
- We reserved all rights to make any revised offers and prices without prior notice. All the exact amounts are stated in compliance with the Storage Unit License Agreement.
- HK$60 per access card.
Here’s what you pay for with Box Storage.
42cm(L) x 37cm(W) x 29.7cm(H)
Fits 6 x 3.5″ A4 large ring binders or 3,000 A4 sheets
60cm(L) x 40cm(W) x 36.5cm(H)
Can store 15 pairs of shoes, 80 tees, or 12 jackets
Item must be comfortably carried by one person.
Camping Gear, Bike, Stroller, Golf Bag, Luggage etc.
50cm(L) x 60cm(W) x 105cm(H)
Fits 35 button-down shirts or 15 jackets (for reference only)
1. Packing Materials. You can order packing materials (and delivery) from us. You don’t have to use ubox materials.
2. Storage. You tell us how much you want to store and for how long. You can also choose the level of contents to cover you’d like when you book. You pay for the first month’s storage up front, and then get charged monthly thereafter (via Credit Card). The longer you agree to store, the bigger the initial discount. Generally, when your price plan is up, your monthly price will revert to the undiscounted price – but let us know if you need to extend and we can usually find you a better price.
Please note, once we collect your stuff, we’ll check it at the storage facility. If there is anything different from what you ordered (say you ordered 5 boxes and sent us 7 boxes or vice versa!), we will update your account and only charge you for what you’re storing. The price may be different, and we will notify you. You can then confirm the pricing on our website.
3. Collection. 1st time collections are generally FREE, but if you want separate collections in a batch, there is usually a surcharge, which you will see before you book.
4. Delivery. When you want your stuff back, there is an initial delivery charge of HK$29 + HK$29 per item (the min charge is HK$116). We know it’s not free like the collection is, but we think it is fair.
With our standard service, we will deliver to your address with a lift. In some buildings, if needs go up by stair, an additional HK$10/box/floor is charged.
Please note, if your storage plan isn’t finished when you get your stuff returned, it will NOT be refunded. Remember, this is because the longer your store, the bigger the discount. If, however, the total cost would have been less on a shorter plan (i.e. a higher monthly price, but lower overall cost), don’t worry. We’ll recalculate that and credit you the difference.
Finally, the boring stuff. We know you’ll follow all the rules, and the instructions we send are a great read! But just in case you’re a rule-breaker and do something like send in boxes that exceed our 20kg weight limit, or if you’re not available when our driver arrives, we’ll charge a fee. You can find more about these in our FAQs.